If the main highlight of 2014 was me getting attached (finally, some might say), then 2015 is a different ball game.
- I went on a 11-day trip to Taiwan with my boyfriend!It is my first major overseas trip and I enjoyed myself tremendously! Experiencing a different culture, being extremely courteous, pigging out on the various delicacies and speaking Mandarin for, like, 99% of the time.
- I dropped my iPhone 6 into the toilet.That was the lowest low since my phone was only four months old. I cried. I bawled. I wailed. I was angry at myself. I scolded myself. I blamed it on my stupidity. I blamed it on my carelessness.Then, my boyfriend went to surprise me with a brand new iPhone 6. I was happy and I was sad. Happy because no one has ever done such a thing for me. Sad because I lost ALL my photos from my first ever Taiwan trip. (I’m also secretly afraid I will never get a chance to relive it).
- My first relationship passed the 1-year mark!It really isn’t easy, once the honeymoon period is over. There is a lot of compromise and communication to keep the relationship going and not to let your thoughts run wild. It is a challenge because my thoughts are running wild all the time!
- I’m no longer at my first job.Changing jobs may be really easy for every other person but it isn’t for me. So, taking that first step took a hell load of courage. It was also the first time I handed my resignation letter!
- My BFF got married!I was so happy for her then, and I’m so happy for her now! Sometimes, it feels like I’m living vicariously through her. Maybe I feel I don’t have the good fortune to live a complete life like she does.
- I applied for a BTO.
Major milestone – checked.
- My Tumblr page is active again, kind of.After almost a year of inactivity and missing out on reaction gifs, I’m back with a vengeance! How I miss those glorious gifs, capturing priceless moments in movies, television shows and award ceremonies.
That is about all I can squeeze out for now.
Till then, have a happy and fruitful 2016!