Mêlée’s Devils & Angels is back in my iPod’s rotation and I’m falling in love with their songs all over again!
Come to think of it, the only concert I regretted not going was SINGfest 2008. Mêlée and Lostprophets were there and I didn’t go. Everytime I think of it, I feel like kicking myself because I doubt they will ever return. *angry sobs* But I was really new to concerts then and I didn’t like the idea of a concert at Fort Canning Park. Oh, how wrong was I.
Rhythm of Rain
Frequently Baby (She’s A Teenage Maniac)
She’s Gonna Find Me Here
Built To Last
Yup, it’s nearing the end of the year!
Personally, I think the last days of December goes by the fastest. First it’s Christmas, then it’s New Year’s Eve! This year has been good, I think. First half is me mugging, second half is me enjoying life. And which year can be complete without music?
If I remember correctly, I listened to a lot of Lady Antebellum and Cheryl Cole during my exam period. I have this strange idea that if I listened to it while revising, and if I played it (in my mind) during the exam, it might help me recall whatever I’ve revised. But I’m not sure if it really works cos I only “play” songs to calm my nerves.
“Anything that’s worth having, is sure enough worth fighting for. Quitting’s out of the question, when it gets tough gotta fight some more.”
– Fight For This Love, Cheryl Cole
Sure, Cheryl Cole was singing about love but it sure served as motivation for me.
Here’s some tracks from the above albums that I adore:
- Lady Antebellum – I Run To You
- Muse – Resistance
- Taylor Swift – Speak Now / Sparks Fly / The Story Of Us
- Brandon Flowers – Crossfire / Only The Young / Jilted Lovers & Broken Hearts / Swallow It
- Cheryl Cole – Fight For This Love / Parachute
- LeAnn Rimes – Can’t Fight The Moonlight / The Right Kind Of Wrong + INXS – Need You Tonight
- Lady Antebellum – Need You Now / Something ‘Bout A Woman / Love This Pain / Our Kind Of Love
- The Script – Science & Faith / For The First Time / Dead Man Walking
- Maroon 5 – Misery / Never Gonna Leave This Bed / Runaway / How
- The Black Keys – Chop And Change
- Lady GaGa – Alejandro / Monster / Telephone
- Adam Lambert – Whataya Want From Me?
- Kings Of Leon – No Money / Pyro / Mary
- The Black Keys – Tighten Up / Everlasting Light / She’s Long Gone
- The Script – The Man Who Can’t Be Moved / Breakeven / Before The Worst
- OMD – If You Leave
- Stephen Duffy – She Loves Me
- Kenny Loggins – Footloose
- Peter Gabriel – In Your Eyes
- The Pretty Reckless – Make Me Wanna Die
- Landon Pigg featuring Turbo Fruits – High Times
- Daft Punk – Derezzed
- Chairlift – Bruises
- Snow Patrol – Just Say Yes
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes – Home /40 Day Dream
- Eminem featuring Rihanna – Love The Way You Lie
- Taio Cruz featuring Ludacris – Break Your Heart (remix)
- B.o.B. featuring Hayley Williams – Airplanes
- Katy Perry – Teenage Dream
- Melee – On The Movie Screen / The Masquerade
- Carrie Underwood – Cowboy Casanova
- Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas – Wouldn’t Change A Thing
- Timbaland featuring Justin Timberlake – Carry Out
- Justin Bieber – One Time / Baby
- Tokio Hotel – Automatic
Posted in music
Tagged adam lambert, annuals, kings of leon, kj:playlist, lady antebellum, lady gaga, maroon 5, melee, muse, the black keys, the script
Sometimes, I have no idea where I am.
This video was posted in 2009, about a year ago, but I’ve only just discovered it. Two of my favourite artistes.
On another note, 2010 seems to be a bumper crop for albums! Every performing band or singer I know has albums out this year! I only have one pair of ears…
Falling down in every way, letting go of memories
They float away, far away
Trying hard to keep in mind
Once something’s gone you never can go home again, go home again